JP Solicitor’s employment law department provides specialist employment law advice and dealing with all types of employment matters on behalf of both employers and employees. The employment law advice we offer includes:
Drafting or review of:
- Contracts of employment
- Employment procedures and policies on discipline, dismissal, grievances, equal opportunities, maternity leave and other matters.
- Redundancy, disciplinary and capability issues, working time, variation of terms and conditions of employment, data protection
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Post termination restrictions
- Negotiating appropriate settlement terms where employment comes to an end
- Drafting and advising as to the terms and effect of settlement agreements
- Where litigation becomes necessary providing representation in employment tribunal cases concerning all types of claims, including unfair dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination eg on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability
We act for a wide range of clients in employment matters. Drawing from our wide experience, we can identify practical and pragmatic solutions to employment problems.
If you'd like to talk to one of our employment law solicitors and find out how we can help you, please call us on (M) 07947 359 099 , (O) 0208 537 0493 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.